Nebraska Revised Statute 21-19,137
Grounds for administrative dissolution.
The Secretary of State may commence a proceeding under section 21-19,138 to administratively dissolve a corporation if:
(1) The corporation does not pay any fees, taxes, or penalties imposed by the Nebraska Nonprofit Corporation Act or other law when they are due;
(2) The corporation does not deliver its biennial report to the Secretary of State when it is due;
(3) The corporation is without a registered agent or registered office in this state for sixty days or more;
(4) The corporation does not notify the Secretary of State that its registered agent or registered office has been changed, that its registered agent has resigned, or that its registered office has been discontinued within one hundred twenty days; or
(5) The corporation's period of duration, if any, stated in its articles of incorporation expires.
- Laws 1996, LB 681, § 137.