20-329. Conciliation agreement; breach; civil action authorized.

Whenever the commission has reasonable cause to believe that a respondent has breached a conciliation agreement, the commission shall refer the matter to the Attorney General for filing of a civil action under section 20-343 for the enforcement of such agreement.

Source:Laws 1991, LB 825, ยง 30.