For purposes of the Grain Sorghum Resources Act, unless the context otherwise requires:
(1) Board means the Grain Sorghum Development, Utilization, and Marketing Board;
(2) Commercial channels means the sale of grain sorghum for any use to any commercial buyer, dealer, processor, or cooperative or to any person, public or private, who resells any grain sorghum or product produced from grain sorghum;
(3) Delivered or delivery means receiving grain sorghum for any use, except for storage, and includes receiving grain sorghum for consumption, for utilization, or as a result of a sale in the State of Nebraska;
(4) First purchaser means any person, public or private corporation, association, partnership, or limited liability company buying, accepting for shipment, or otherwise acquiring the property rights in or to grain sorghum from a grower and includes a mortgagee, pledgee, lienor, or other person, public or private, having a claim against the grower when the actual or constructive possession of such grain sorghum is taken as part payment or in satisfaction of such mortgage, pledge, lien, or claim;
(5) Grower means any landowner personally engaged in growing grain sorghum, a tenant of the landowner personally engaged in growing grain sorghum, and both the owner and tenant jointly and includes a person, partnership, limited liability company, association, corporation, cooperative, trust, sharecropper, and other business unit, device, or arrangement; and
(6) Sale includes any pledge or mortgage of grain sorghum after harvest to any person, public or private.