For purposes of sections 2-1208.03 and 2-1208.04, unless the context otherwise requires:
(1) Exotic wagers shall mean daily double, exacta, quinella, trifecta, pick six, and other similar types of bets which are approved by the State Racing Commission;
(2) Gross exotic daily receipts shall mean the total sum of all money wagered, on a daily basis, by means of exotic wagers at race meets;
(3) Race meet shall mean any exhibition of racing of horses at which the parimutuel or certificate method of wagering is used;
(4) Racetrack shall mean any racetrack licensed by the State Racing Commission to conduct race meets; and
(5) Recipient track shall mean a racetrack with a total annual parimutuel handle, based on the previous racing year, of twelve million dollars or less.