Nebraska Revised Statute 2-10,103
Chapter 2 Section 10,103
Nursery stock distributor; duties.
A nursery stock distributor shall:
(1) Comply with the Plant Protection and Plant Pest Act and the rules and regulations:
(a) In the care of nursery stock;
(b) In the distribution of nursery stock including nursery stock that has been withdrawn from distribution;
(c) Regarding treatment or destruction of nursery stock as required by a withdrawal-from-distribution order;
(d) In maintaining the nursery stock in a manner accessible to the department; and
(e) In the payment of license fees;
(2) Comply with any order of the director issued pursuant to the act;
(3) Not distribute nursery stock obtained from an unlicensed nursery stock distributor;
(4) Not allow the license to be used by any person other than the person to whom it was issued; and
(5) Not interfere with the department in the performance of its duties.
- Laws 1988, LB 874, § 32;
- Laws 1993, LB 406, § 22;
- Laws 2013, LB68, § 13.