On or before May 1 of each year, each authority, or such other division or department of the city as designated by the governing body, shall compile information regarding the approval and progress of redevelopment projects that are financed in whole or in part through the division of taxes as provided in section 18-2147 and report such information to the governing body of the city and to the governing body of each county, school district, community college area, educational service unit, and natural resources district whose property taxes are affected by such division of taxes. The report shall include, but not be limited to, the following information:
(1) The total number of active redevelopment projects within the city that have been financed in whole or in part through the division of taxes as provided in section 18-2147;
(2) The total estimated project costs for all such redevelopment projects;
(3) A comparison between the initial projected valuation of property included in each such redevelopment project as described in the redevelopment contract or, for redevelopment projects approved using an expedited review under section 18-2155, in the redevelopment plan and the assessed value of the property included in each such redevelopment project as of January 1 of the year of the report;
(4) The number of such redevelopment projects approved by the governing body in the previous calendar year;
(5) Information specific to each such redevelopment project approved by the governing body in the previous calendar year, including the project area, project type, amount of financing approved, and total estimated project costs;
(6) The number of redevelopment projects for which financing has been paid in full during the previous calendar year and for which taxes are no longer being divided pursuant to section 18-2147; and
(7) The percentage of the city that has been designated as blighted.