13-2604. State assistance.

Any political subdivision that has acquired, constructed, improved, or equipped or has approved a general obligation bond issue to acquire, construct, improve, or equip eligible facilities may apply to the board for state assistance. The state assistance shall be used:

(1) To pay back amounts expended or borrowed through one or more issues of bonds to be expended by the political subdivision to acquire, construct, improve, and equip eligible facilities until repayment in full of the amounts expended or borrowed by the political subdivision, including the principal of and interest on bonds, for eligible facilities; and

(2) To pay for capital improvements to eligible facilities.

Source:Laws 1999, LB 382, § 4; Laws 2010, LB779, § 3; Laws 2016, LB884, § 2.

Cross References