There shall be excluded from the trust requirements of section 12-1103 and the pre-need seller shall be entitled to retain free of trust the following:
(1) All proceeds from the sale of a lot or grave space or a crypt or niche located in a mausoleum, columbarium, or lawn crypt upon which construction has been substantially completed;
(2) All interest that may be charged by the pre-need seller directly to the pre-need purchaser for extending to the pre-need purchaser the right to make payments on an installment basis on a pre-need sale;
(3) Proceeds from the sale of a crypt or niche located in a mausoleum, columbarium, or lawn crypt upon which construction has not been substantially completed as follows: (a) All proceeds, if the pre-need seller has submitted to and received the written approval of the director of a letter of credit or surety bond securing the substantial completion of the mausoleum, columbarium, or lawn crypt; or (b) the first thirty-five percent of the retail sales price of such sale. In either event, the pre-need seller shall agree, in writing, as a part of the pre-need sale that in the event of the death of the person for whose benefit the pre-need sale of a crypt or niche is made prior to the completion of construction of the mausoleum, columbarium, or lawn crypt, that:
(i) Alternate burial will be provided until the completion of the construction; and
(ii) Within a reasonable time after the completion of construction, the body of the decedent will be moved in a dignified manner from the alternate burial place to the crypt or niche so purchased at the sole expense of the pre-need seller;
(4) The first fifteen percent of the retail sales price of all other pre-need sales, including the pre-need sale of markers, monuments, or lettering and the pre-need sale of burial or funeral merchandise or services; and
(5) All amounts required for perpetual care, endowed care, or continual care or the like of the item so purchased if such funds or earnings from the funds will be used for the care and maintenance of the item or items sold in the pre-need sale.