For purposes of the Nebraska Governmental Unit Security Interest Act:
(1) Authorizing statute means any statute which authorizes the issuance of bonds;
(2) Bond means any bond, note, warrant, loan agreement, lease, lease-purchase agreement, pledge agreement, agreement authorized by the governing body of a generating power agency pursuant to section 70-682, or other evidence of indebtedness for which a security interest is granted or a pledge made upon revenue or other property, including any limited tax revenue, to provide for payment or security;
(3) Governmental unit means the State of Nebraska, any county, school district, city, village, public power district, sanitary and improvement district, educational service unit, community college area, natural resources district, airport authority, fire protection district, hospital authority, joint entity created under the Interlocal Cooperation Act, joint public agency, instrumentality, or any other district, authority, or political subdivision of the State of Nebraska and governmental units as defined in subdivision (a)(45) of section 9-102, Uniform Commercial Code;
(4) Measure means any ordinance, resolution, or other enactment authorizing the issuance of bonds or authorizing an indenture with respect to bonds pursuant to an authorizing statute; and
(5) Owner means any holder, registered owner, or beneficial owner of a bond.