On or before November 1 of each year, the commission shall submit electronically a report to the Governor and the Legislature containing:
(1) The number of claims made against the Guaranty Recovery Cash Fund;
(2) The institutions against which the claims are made;
(3) The number of claims that are approved and the associated payouts from the funds;
(4) The number of claims that are denied; and
(5) The amount of money in the Guaranty Recovery Cash Fund used to reimburse the Nebraska Opportunity Grant Fund.