Nebraska Revised Statute 72-1702
Chapter 72 Section 1702
For purposes of the Nebraska Small Business Incubator Act:
(1) Business incubation center shall mean a facility in which units of space may be leased by a tenant and in which a tenant has access to business development services as described in section 72-1712;
(2) Community board shall mean a board created pursuant to section 72-1704;
(3) Public agency shall mean a state agency or commission or a political subdivision which retains ownership or control of one or more public buildings; and
(4) Tenant shall mean a sole proprietorship, business partnership, limited liability company, or corporation operating a business for profit and leasing or otherwise occupying space in a business incubation center.
- Laws 1990, LB 409, § 2;
- Laws 1993, LB 121, § 461.