Nebraska Revised Statute 60-494
(1) Each operator's license and state identification card shall include a special notation on the front of the license or card if the licensee or cardholder is at least sixteen years of age and indicates on the application or examiner's certificate under section 60-484, 60-4,144, or 60-4,181 his or her wish to be an organ donor, a tissue donor, or both.
(2) The status as an organ donor, a tissue donor, or both shall be renewed upon renewal of each license or card if the licensee or cardholder, at the time of renewal, indicates the desire to renew the status and the notation authorized in subsection (1) of this section has been marked. The status as an organ donor, a tissue donor, or both is not changed by the suspension, cancellation, revocation, or impoundment of the license or card.
(3) Any person whose operator's license or state identification card indicates his or her status as an organ donor, a tissue donor, or both may obtain a replacement license or card without a notation of such status. The fee for such replacement license or card shall be the fee provided in section 60-4,115.
(4) A licensee or cardholder may also change his or her status as a donor by (a) Internet access to the Donor Registry of Nebraska, (b) telephone request to the registry, or (c) other methods approved by the federally designated organ procurement organization for Nebraska.
(5) The Department of Motor Vehicles shall electronically transfer to the federally designated organ procurement organization for Nebraska all information which appears on the face of an original or replacement operator's license or state identification card except the image and signature of each person whose license or card includes the notation described in subsection (1) of this section.