Nebraska Revised Statute 52-1401
Chapter 52 Section 1401
(1) Agricultural chemical shall mean a fertilizer or agricultural chemical which is applied to crops or land which is used for the raising of crops;
(2) Feed shall mean a commercial feed, a feed ingredient, a mineral feed, a drug, an animal health product, or a customer-formula feed which is used for the feeding of livestock;
(3) Petroleum product shall mean motor vehicle fuel, oil, grease, propane or other compressed fuel, and diesel fuel which is used in the production of crops and livestock;
(4) Seed shall mean agricultural seed which is used in the production of crops;
(5) Electricity shall mean electrical energy which is used in the production of crops and livestock;
(6) Labor shall mean labor performed in the application, delivery, or preparation of a product defined in subdivisions (1) through (4) of this section;
(7) Person shall mean an individual, partnership, limited liability company, corporation, company, cooperative, society, or association;
(8) Lender shall mean a person in the business of lending money identified in a lien-notification statement;
(9) Letter of commitment shall mean a binding, irrevocable, and unconditional agreement by a lender to honor drafts or other demands for payment upon the supplier presenting invoices signed by the purchaser or other proof of delivery; and
(10) Agricultural production input shall mean any agricultural chemical, feed, seed, petroleum product, electricity, or labor used in preparing the land for planting, cultivating, growing, producing, harvesting, drying, and storing crops or crop products or for feeding, producing, or delivering livestock.
- Laws 1987, LB 101, § 1;
- Laws 1993, LB 121, § 316;
- Laws 1994, LB 1160, § 52;
- Laws 1995, LB 182, § 25.