Nebraska Revised Statute 44-10,100
Chapter 44 Section 10,100
Foreign or alien society; admission.
No foreign or alien society shall transact business in this state without a license issued by the Director of Insurance. Any such society desiring admission to this state shall comply substantially with the requirements and limitations of sections 44-1072 to 44-10,109 applicable to domestic societies. Any such society may be licensed to transact business in this state upon filing with the director:
(1) A duly certified copy of its articles of incorporation;
(2) A copy of its bylaws, certified by its secretary or corresponding officer;
(3) A statement of its business under oath of its president and secretary or corresponding officers in a form prescribed by the director, duly verified by an examination made by the supervising insurance official of its home state or other state, territory, province, or country, satisfactory to the Director of Insurance of this state;
(4) Certification from the proper official of its home state, territory, province, or country that the society is legally incorporated and licensed to transact business therein;
(5) Copies of its certificate forms; and
(6) Such other information as the Director of Insurance may deem necessary.
- Laws 1985, LB 508, § 29;
- Laws 2001, LB 360, § 7.