For purposes of the Young Adult Bridge to Independence Act:
(1) Bridge to independence program means the extended services and support available to a young adult under the Young Adult Bridge to Independence Act other than extended guardianship assistance described in section 43-4511 and extended adoption assistance described in section 43-4512;
(2) Child means an individual who has not attained twenty-one years of age;
(3) Department means the Department of Health and Human Services;
(4) Supervised independent living setting means an independent supervised setting, consistent with 42 U.S.C. 672(c). Supervised independent living settings shall include, but not be limited to, single or shared apartments, houses, host homes, college dormitories, or other postsecondary educational or vocational housing;
(5) Voluntary services and support agreement means a voluntary placement agreement as defined in 42 U.S.C. 672(f) between the department and a young adult as his or her own guardian; and
(6) Young adult means an individual who has attained nineteen years of age but who has not attained twenty-one years of age.