Nebraska Revised Statute 43-3403
Chapter 43 Section 3403
Council; Early Intervention Act; duties.
With respect to the Early Intervention Act, the Early Childhood Interagency Coordinating Council and collaborating agencies shall make recommendations to the lead agency or agencies relating to:
(1) The general administration, supervision, and monitoring of programs and activities receiving federal funds under the federal early intervention program to ensure compliance with federal law;
(2) The identification and coordination of all available resources within the state from federal, state, local, and private sources;
(3) The development of procedural safeguards, including procedures for complaints and appeals, to ensure that services coordination is provided to eligible infants or toddlers with disabilities or possible disabilities and their families in a timely manner pending the resolution of any disputes among public agencies or service providers;
(4) The entry into formal interagency agreements that include components necessary to ensure meaningful cooperation and coordination; and
(5) The coordination of interagency rules and regulations pursuant to the Early Intervention Act.
- Early Intervention Act, see section 43-2501.