The purposes of the Early Intervention Act shall be to:
(1) Develop and implement a statewide system of comprehensive, coordinated, family-centered, community-based, and culturally competent early intervention services for infants or toddlers with disabilities and their families through the collaboration of the Department of Health and Human Services, the State Department of Education, and all other relevant agencies or organizations at the state, regional, and local levels;
(2) Establish and implement a billing system for accessing federal medicaid funds;
(3) Establish and implement services coordination through a community team approach;
(4) Facilitate the coordination of payment for early intervention services from federal, state, local, and private sources including public and private insurance coverage; and
(5) Enhance Nebraska's capacity to provide quality early intervention services and expand and improve existing early intervention services being provided to eligible infants or toddlers with disabilities and their families.