Nebraska Revised Statute 42-907
Chapter 42 Section 907
Emergency services; enumerated.
The department shall provide emergency services which shall consist of up to seventy-two hours of crisis intervention services including:
(1) Constant access and intake to services;
(2) Immediate transportation from a victim's home or other location to a hospital or a place of safety;
(3) Immediate medical services or first aid;
(4) Emergency legal counseling and referral;
(5) Crisis counseling to provide support and assurance of safety;
(6) Emergency financial aid; and
(7) Safe living environments that will provide a supportive, nonthreatening shelter to victims, their families, and household members.
- Laws 1978, LB 623, § 7.