The petition shall:
(1) Allege that a controversy exists between the spouses and request the aid of the court to effect a reconciliation or an amicable settlement of the controversy;
(2) State the name and age of each minor child whose welfare may be affected by the controversy;
(3) State the name and address of the petitioner, or the names and addresses of the petitioners;
(4) If the petition is presented by one spouse only, name the other spouse as a respondent, and state the address of that spouse;
(5) Name as a respondent any other person who has any relation to the controversy, and state the address of the person, if known to the petitioner; and
(6) State such other information as the conciliation court may by rule require.