Nebraska Revised Statute 39-1102
Chapter 39 Section 1102
State Highway Commission; districts.
The designation and limits of the eight districts from which members of the State Highway Commission are to be appointed shall be as follows:
(1) District No. 1. The counties of Butler, Saunders, Seward, Saline, Nemaha, Lancaster, Gage, Pawnee, Richardson, Johnson, Jefferson, Otoe, and Cass except for a portion north of a line beginning at the intersection of Interstate Highway 80 and the Platte River and proceeding southeasterly to the section corner of the northeast corner of section 21, township 11, north, range 11, east, which is also the junction of Nebraska State Highway 1 and Nebraska State Highway 50; thence southeasterly to the southeast corner of section 14, township 10, north, range 13, east, which is also the junction of U.S. Highway 34 and U.S. Highway 75; thence on a line east to the Missouri River;
(2) District No. 2. The counties of Dodge, Washington, Douglas, and Sarpy and that portion of Cass County which is not within District No. 1;
(3) District No. 3. The counties of Knox, Antelope, Cedar, Dixon, Dakota, Thurston, Wayne, Madison, Stanton, Cuming, Burt, Colfax, Platte, Boone, and Pierce;
(4) District No. 4. The counties of Nance, Thayer, Valley, Greeley, Sherman, Howard, Merrick, Polk, Buffalo, Hall, Hamilton, York, Adams, Clay, Fillmore, Webster, and Nuckolls;
(5) District No. 5. The counties of Sioux, Dawes, Box Butte, Sheridan, Scotts Bluff, Banner, Kimball, Morrill, Cheyenne, Garden, and Deuel;
(6) District No. 6. The counties of Custer, Grant, Hooker, Thomas, Arthur, McPherson, Blaine, Dawson, Logan, Keith, and Lincoln;
(7) District No. 7. The counties of Chase, Perkins, Dundy, Hayes, Hitchcock, Frontier, Kearney, Red Willow, Gosper, Furnas, Phelps, Harlan, and Franklin; and
(8) District No. 8. The counties of Cherry, Brown, Keya Paha, Rock, Loup, Garfield, Wheeler, Holt, and Boyd.
- Laws 1953, c. 334, § 2, p. 1095;
- Laws 1987, LB 161, § 2;
- Laws 1991, LB 5, § 1.