Nebraska Revised Statute 38-3707
Chapter 38 Section 3707
Dialysis Patient Care Technician Registry; contents.
(1) The department shall list each dialysis patient care technician registration on the Dialysis Patient Care Technician Registry. A listing in the registry shall be valid for the term of the registration and upon renewal unless such listing is refused renewal or is removed.
(2) The registry shall contain the following information on each registrant: (a) The individual’s full name; (b) any conviction of a felony or misdemeanor reported to the department; (c) a certificate showing completion of a nationally recognized training program; and (d) a certificate of completion of a nationally commercially available dialysis patient care technician certification examination.
(3) Nothing in the Dialysis Patient Care Technician Registration Act shall be construed to require a dialysis patient care technician to register in the Medication Aide Registry.
- Laws 2017, LB255, § 7.
- Effective Date: May 11, 2017
- Medication Aide Registry, see section 71-6727.