Nebraska Revised Statute 38-3324
Chapter 38 Section 3324
Board; disciplinary actions; grounds.
A license to practice veterinary medicine and surgery may be denied, refused renewal, limited, revoked, or suspended or have other disciplinary measures taken against it in accordance with section 38-196 when the applicant or licensee is guilty of any of the acts or offenses specified in sections 38-178 and 38-179 and for any of the following reasons:
(1) Fraud or dishonesty in the application or reporting of any test for disease in animals;
(2) Failure to keep veterinary premises and equipment in a clean and sanitary condition;
(3) Failure to report, as required by law, or making false report of, any contagious or infectious disease;
(4) Dishonesty or gross negligence in the inspection of foodstuffs or the issuance of health or inspection certificates; or
(5) Cruelty to animals.
- Laws 1967, c. 439, § 11, p. 1361;
- Laws 1988, LB 1100, § 62;
- R.S.1943, (2003), § 71-1,163;
- Laws 2007, LB463, § 1106.