Nebraska Revised Statute 38-209
Chapter 38 Section 209
License; renewal; requirements.
The license of each person licensed under the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Practice Act shall be renewed at the same time and in the same manner as renewal of a license for a registered nurse and shall require that the applicant have (1) a license as a registered nurse issued by the state or have the authority based on the Nurse Licensure Compact to practice as a registered nurse in Nebraska, (2) documentation of continuing competency, either by reference, peer review, examination, or one or more of the continuing competency activities listed in section 38-145 and established by the board in rules and regulations, and (3) met any specific requirements for renewal under the Certified Nurse Midwifery Practice Act, the Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Practice Act, the Clinical Nurse Specialist Practice Act, or the Nurse Practitioner Practice Act, as applicable.
- Certified Nurse Midwifery Practice Act, see section 38-601.
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Practice Act, see section 38-701.
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Practice Act, see section 38-901.
- Credentialing,general requirements and issuance procedures, see section 38-121 et seq.
- Nurse Licensure Compact, see sections 71-1795 to 71-1795.02.
- Nurse Practitioner Practice Act, see section 38-2301.