Nebraska Revised Statute 37-719
Chapter 37 Section 719
Commission; participating cooperators; powers.
The commission and participating cooperators may provide to the owners of registered natural areas:
(1) Recognition for their participation in the register by appropriate publicity and the presentation of certificates or plaques;
(2) Advice on the proper management of the registered natural area to protect the biological features for which the area was registered; and
(3) Assistance in management or monitoring activities to maintain the natural heritage features of the registered natural area. Such activities may include, but shall not be limited to, taking a census of the population, vegetation control, and prescribed burning.
- Laws 1989, LB 251, § 7;
- R.S.1943, (1993), § 37-1406;
- Laws 1998, LB 922, § 333.