Nebraska Revised Statute 37-350
Chapter 37 Section 350
Declaration of policy.
Whereas the areas of the state park system are among the most precious resources of this state and the development and utilization of these resources are important to the health and welfare of each person and the public in general, the public policy of this state is hereby declared to be:
(1) To recognize the immeasurable worth of Nebraska's recreational opportunities and provide for the development, operation, and maintenance of areas of the state park system;
(2) To provide quality recreational opportunities because such opportunities are an integral part of the good life desired by all residents of Nebraska; and
(3) To promote a more aggressive program for the proper improvement and utilization of our state park system.
- Laws 1978, LB 109, § 2;
- R.S.1943, (1993), § 37-1302;
- Laws 1998, LB 922, § 108.