Nebraska Revised Statute 30-3805
Chapter 30 Section 3805
(UTC 105) Default and mandatory rules.
(UTC 105) (a) Except as otherwise provided in the terms of the trust, the Nebraska Uniform Trust Code governs the duties and powers of a trustee, relations among trustees, and the rights and interests of a beneficiary.
(b) The terms of a trust prevail over any provision of the code except:
(1) the requirements for creating a trust;
(2) the duty of a trustee to act in good faith and in accordance with the terms and purposes of the trust and the interests of the beneficiaries;
(3) the requirement that a trust and its terms be for the benefit of its beneficiaries, and that the trust have a purpose that is lawful, not contrary to public policy, and possible to achieve;
(6) the power of the court under section 30-3858 to require, dispense with, or modify or terminate a bond;
(7) the power of the court under subsection (b) of section 30-3864 to adjust a trustee's compensation specified in the terms of the trust;
(8) the duty under subsection (a) of section 30-3878 to keep the qualified beneficiaries of the trust reasonably informed about the administration of the trust and of the material facts necessary for them to protect their interests, and to respond to the request of a qualified beneficiary of an irrevocable trust for trustee's reports and other information reasonably related to the administration of a trust;
(9) the effect of an exculpatory term under section 30-3897;
(11) periods of limitation for commencing a judicial proceeding;
(12) the power of the court to take such action and exercise such jurisdiction as may be necessary in the interests of justice;
(14) the power of a court under subdivision (a)(1) of section 30-3807; and
(15) the power of a court to review the action or the proposed action of the trustee for an abuse of discretion.