A trustee shall allocate to principal:
(1) to the extent not allocated to income under the Uniform Principal and Income Act, assets received from a transferor during the transferor's lifetime, a decedent's estate, a trust with a terminating income interest, or a payer under a contract naming the trust or its trustee as beneficiary;
(2) money or other property received from the sale, exchange, liquidation, or change in form of a principal asset, including realized profit, subject to sections 30-3127 to 30-3141;
(3) amounts recovered from third parties to reimburse the trust because of disbursements described in subdivision (a)(7) of section 30-3143 or for other reasons to the extent not based on the loss of income;
(4) proceeds of property taken by eminent domain, but a separate award made for the loss of income with respect to an accounting period during which a current income beneficiary had a mandatory income interest is income;
(5) net income received in an accounting period during which there is no beneficiary to whom a trustee may or must distribute income; and
(6) other receipts as provided in sections 30-3134 to 30-3141.