Nebraska Revised Statute 28-1481
Chapter 28 Section 1481
It shall be unlawful within the boundaries of this state:
(1) For any person to teach or demonstrate to any other person the use, application, or making of any firearm or explosive or incendiary device capable of causing injury or death to persons when such person knows or has reason to know or intends that such information or ability will be unlawfully employed for use in or in furtherance of a civil disorder; or
(2) For any person to assemble with one or more persons for the purpose of training with, practicing with, or being instructed in the use of any firearm or explosive or incendiary device capable of causing injury or death to persons when such person intends to unlawfully employ such training, practice, or instruction for use in or in furtherance of a civil disorder.
- Laws 1909, c. 90, § 68, p. 385;
- R.S.1913, § 3966;
- C.S.1922, § 3364;
- C.S.1929, § 55-182;
- R.S.1943, § 55-188;
- Laws 1969, c. 459, § 74, p. 1605;
- R.S.1943, (1984), § 55-176;
- Laws 1986, LB 772, § 2.