25-2170.01. Who may compel partition.

Any joint owner of any real estate or of any interest therein or of any mineral, coal, petroleum, or gas rights, whether held in fee or by lease or otherwise, may compel a partition thereof in the manner provided in sections 25-2170 to 25-21,111.

Source:Laws 1951, c. 72, ยง 1(1), p. 228.