Nebraska Revised Statute 23-373
Chapter 23 Section 373
Subdivisions; platting; approval of county board; exceptions.
Before an owner of real property located in an unincorporated area may subdivide, plat, or lay out the real property in building lots, streets, or other portions or for the use of the purchasers or owners of lots fronting thereon or adjacent thereto, the approval of the county board is required, except that:
(1) If the property is within the Niobrara scenic river corridor as defined in section 72-2006, the approval of the Niobrara Council is required; and
(2) If the property is located in an area where a municipality exercises zoning control and does not require approval of the Niobrara Council, the approval of the municipality is required.
- Laws 1961, c. 94, § 2, p. 321;
- Laws 1967, c. 117, § 17, p. 377;
- Laws 2000, LB 1234, § 11.