The petition for merger shall include a plan for the proposed merger which plan shall contain:
(1) A description of the proposed boundaries of the merged district;
(2) A summary statement of the reasons for the proposed merger;
(3) The amount of the outstanding bonded indebtedness of each district and the manner in which such outstanding bonded indebtedness is proposed to be allocated if the merger is approved;
(4) The amount of outstanding indebtedness other than the bonded indebtedness of each district;
(5) The name of the proposed district; and
(6) Such other matters as the petitioner shall determine proper to be included.