Nebraska Revised Statute 21-2,221
Chapter 21 Section 2,221
(MBCA 16.01) (a) A corporation shall keep as permanent records minutes of all meetings of its shareholders and board of directors, a record of all actions taken by the shareholders or board of directors without a meeting, and a record of all actions taken by a committee of the board of directors in place of the board of directors on behalf of the corporation.
(b) A corporation shall maintain appropriate accounting records.
(c) A corporation or its agent shall maintain a record of its shareholders, in a form that permits preparation of a list of the names and addresses of all shareholders, in alphabetical order by class of shares showing the number and class of shares held by each.
(d) A corporation shall maintain its records in the form of a document, including an electronic record or in another form capable of conversion into paper form within a reasonable time.
(e) A corporation shall keep a copy of the following records at its principal office:
(1) Its articles or restated articles of incorporation, all amendments to them currently in effect, and any notices to shareholders referred to in subdivision (k)(5) of section 21-203 regarding facts on which a filed document is dependent;
(2) Its bylaws or restated bylaws and all amendments to them currently in effect;
(3) Resolutions adopted by its board of directors creating one or more classes or series of shares and fixing their relative rights, preferences, and limitations if shares issued pursuant to those resolutions are outstanding;
(4) The minutes of all shareholders' meetings and records of all action taken by shareholders without a meeting for the past three years;
(5) All written communications to shareholders generally within the past three years, including the financial statements furnished for the past three years under section 21-2,227;
(6) A list of the names and business addresses of its current directors and officers; and
(7) Its most recent biennial report delivered to the Secretary of State under section 21-2,228.