(MBCA 15.30) The Secretary of State may commence a proceeding under section 21-2,218 to administratively revoke the certificate of authority of a foreign corporation authorized to transact business in this state if:
(1) The foreign corporation is without a registered agent or registered office in this state for sixty days or more;
(2) The foreign corporation does not inform the Secretary of State under section 21-2,210 or 21-2,211 that its registered agent or registered office has changed, that its registered agent has resigned, or that its registered office has been discontinued within sixty days of the change, resignation, or discontinuance;
(3) An incorporator, director, officer, or agent of the foreign corporation signed a document knowing it was false in any material respect with intent that the document be delivered to the Secretary of State for filing;
(4) The foreign corporation or its agent for service of process does not comply with section 21-2,212; or
(5) The Secretary of State receives a duly authenticated certificate from the secretary of state or other official having custody of corporate records in the state or country under whose law the foreign corporation is incorporated stating that it has been dissolved or disappeared as the result of a merger.