Nebraska Revised Statute 21-2,179
Chapter 21 Section 2,179
(MBCA 13.25) (a) A corporation may elect to withhold payment required by section 21-2,178 from any shareholder who was required to, but did not, certify that beneficial ownership of all the shareholder's shares for which appraisal rights are asserted was acquired before the date set forth in the appraisal notice sent pursuant to subdivision (b)(1) of section 21-2,176.
(b) If the corporation elected to withhold payment under subsection (a) of this section, it must, within thirty days after the form required by subdivision (b)(2)(ii) of section 21-2,176 is due, notify all shareholders who are described in subsection (a) of this section:
(1) Of the information required by subdivision (b)(1) of section 21-2,178;
(2) Of the corporation's estimate of fair value pursuant to subdivision (b)(2) of section 21-2,178;
(3) That they may accept the corporation's estimate of fair value, plus interest, in full satisfaction of their demands or demand appraisal under section 21-2,180;
(4) That those shareholders who wish to accept such offer must so notify the corporation of their acceptance of the corporation's offer within thirty days after receiving the offer; and
(5) That those shareholders who do not satisfy the requirements for demanding appraisal under section 21-2,180 shall be deemed to have accepted the corporation's offer.
(c) Within ten days after receiving the shareholder's acceptance pursuant to subsection (b) of this section, the corporation must pay in cash the amount it offered under subdivision (b)(2) of this section to each shareholder who agreed to accept the corporation's offer in full satisfaction of the shareholder's demand.
(d) Within forty days after sending the notice described in subsection (b) of this section, the corporation must pay in cash the amount it offered to pay under subdivision (b)(2) of this section to each shareholder described in subdivision (b)(5) of this section.