Nebraska Revised Statute 21-2,127
Chapter 21 Section 2,127
(MBCA 9.20) (a) A foreign business corporation may become a domestic business corporation only if the domestication is permitted by the organic law of the foreign corporation.
(b) A domestic business corporation may become a foreign business corporation if the domestication is permitted by the laws of the foreign jurisdiction. Regardless of whether the laws of the foreign jurisdiction require the adoption of a plan of domestication, the domestication shall be approved by the adoption by the corporation of a plan of domestication in the manner provided in sections 21-2,127 to 21-2,132.
(c) The plan of domestication must include:
(1) A statement of the jurisdiction in which the corporation is to be domesticated;
(2) The terms and conditions of the domestication;
(3) The manner and basis of reclassifying the shares of the corporation following its domestication into shares or other securities, obligations, rights to acquire shares or other securities, cash, other property, or any combination of the foregoing; and
(4) Any desired amendments to the articles of incorporation of the corporation following its domestication.
(d) The plan of domestication may also include a provision that the plan may be amended prior to filing the document required by the laws of this state or the other jurisdiction to consummate the domestication, except that subsequent to approval of the plan by the shareholders the plan may not be amended to change:
(1) The amount or kind of shares or other securities, obligations, rights to acquire shares or other securities, cash, or other property to be received by the shareholders under the plan;
(2) The articles of incorporation as they will be in effect immediately following the domestication, except for changes permitted by section 21-2,154 or by comparable provisions of the laws of the other jurisdiction; or
(3) Any of the other terms or conditions of the plan if the change would adversely affect any of the shareholders in any material respect.
(e) Terms of a plan of domestication may be made dependent upon facts objectively ascertainable outside the plan in accordance with subsection (k) of section 21-203.
(f) If any debt security, note, or similar evidence of indebtedness for money borrowed, whether secured or unsecured, or a contract of any kind, issued, incurred, or signed by a domestic business corporation before January 1, 2017, contains a provision applying to a merger of the corporation and the document does not refer to a domestication of the corporation, the provision shall be deemed to apply to a domestication of the corporation until such time as the provision is amended subsequent to that date.