(1) The supervisory committee may, by a unanimous vote of the entire committee, suspend any member of the credit committee and shall report such action to the board of directors for appropriate action. The board shall meet not less than seven nor more than twenty-one calendar days after such suspension. The suspended person shall have the right to appear and be heard at such meeting of the board.
(2) The supervisory committee may, by a unanimous vote of the entire committee, suspend any officer or member of the board of directors. Upon the request of the suspended director made fifteen calendar days after the suspension and supported by ten percent of the membership, the credit union shall call a special members' meeting which shall be held not less than seven nor more than twenty-one calendar days after such request. At such meeting the members shall decide whether to sustain or reverse the action of the supervisory committee.
(3) The board of directors may suspend or remove any member of the supervisory committee for cause by a two-thirds vote of the total board membership for failure to perform his or her duties in accordance with the Credit Union Act, the articles of association, or the bylaws.
(4) The board of directors may, by majority vote, suspend or remove any officer from his or her duties.
(5) The members of the credit union may remove any official of the credit union from office but only at a special meeting of the members called for that purpose.