Nebraska Revised Statute 21-147
(ULLCA 701) (a) A limited liability company is dissolved, and its activities must be wound up, upon the occurrence of any of the following:
(1) an event or circumstance that the operating agreement states causes dissolution;
(2) the consent of all the members;
(3) the passage of ninety consecutive days during which the company has no members;
(4) on application by a member, the entry by the district court of an order dissolving the company on the grounds that:
(A) the conduct of all or substantially all of the company's activities is unlawful; or
(B) it is not reasonably practicable to carry on the company's activities in conformity with the certificate of organization and the operating agreement; or
(5) on application by a member, the entry by the district court of an order dissolving the company on the grounds that the managers or those members in control of the company:
(A) have acted, are acting, or will act in a manner that is illegal or fraudulent; or
(B) have acted or are acting in a manner that is oppressive and was, is, or will be directly harmful to the applicant.
(b) In a proceeding brought under subdivision (a)(5) of this section, the court may order a remedy other than dissolution.
Laws 2010, LB888, § 47.