(1) A land bank shall have the power to issue bonds for any of its corporate purposes, the principal and interest of which are payable from its revenue generally. Any of such bonds shall be secured by a pledge of any revenue of the land bank or by a mortgage of any property of the land bank.
(2) The bonds issued by a land bank are hereby declared to have all the qualities of negotiable instruments under the Uniform Commercial Code.
(3) The bonds of a land bank and the income therefrom shall at all times be exempt from all taxes imposed by the state or any political subdivision thereof.
(4) Bonds issued by the land bank shall be authorized by resolution of the board and shall be limited obligations of the land bank. The principal and interest, costs of issuance, and other costs incidental thereto shall be payable solely from the income and revenue derived from the sale, lease, or other disposition of the assets of the land bank. Any refunding bonds issued shall be payable from any source described above or from the investment of any of the proceeds of the refunding bonds, and shall not constitute an indebtedness or pledge of the general credit of any municipality within the meaning of any constitutional or statutory limitation of indebtedness and shall contain a recital to that effect. Bonds of the land bank shall be issued in such form, shall be in such denominations, shall bear interest, shall mature in such manner, and shall be executed by one or more members of the board as provided in the resolution authorizing the issuance thereof. Such bonds may be subject to redemption at the option of and in the manner determined by the board in the resolution authorizing the issuance thereof.
(5) Bonds issued by the land bank shall be issued, sold, and delivered in accordance with the terms and provisions of a resolution adopted by the board. The board may sell such bonds in such manner, either at public or private sale, and for such price as it may determine to be in the best interests of the land bank. The resolution issuing bonds shall be published in a newspaper of general circulation within the municipality or municipalities that created the land bank.
(6) Neither the members of the board nor any person executing the bonds shall be liable personally on any such bonds by reason of the issuance thereof. Such bonds or other obligations of a land bank shall not be a debt of any municipality and shall so state on their face, nor shall any municipality nor any revenue or any property of any municipality be liable therefor.