Nebraska Revised Statute 19-3303
Chapter 19 Section 3303
Districts authorized; powers.
(1) The formation of offstreet parking districts;
(2) The acquisition of lands, property and rights-of-way necessary or convenient for use as offstreet parking facilities;
(3) The acquisition of lands, property and rights-of-way necessary or convenient for the opening, widening, straightening or extending of streets or alleys necessary or convenient for ingress to and egress from any offstreet parking facility;
(4) The acquisition by condemnation, purchase or gift of property or any interest therein. Any lands or property necessary or convenient for offstreet parking facilities may be acquired in fee simple by condemnation or otherwise;
(5) The improvement of any acquired lands by the construction thereon of garages or other buildings, including multifloor buildings, or improvements necessary or convenient for offstreet parking facilities including paying from revenue received pursuant to sections 19-3301 to 19-3326 all or a portion of the cost of a covered or uncovered mall to be constructed in a street or alley pursuant to city authority to construct such improvements in connection with paving and street improvements;
(6) The improvement of parking places and any alleys, streets or ways necessary or convenient for ingress to or egress from offstreet parking facilities;
(8) The administration, maintenance, operation and repair of such offstreet parking facilities, including the maintenance of parking meters thereon;
(9) The collection of fees or charges to pay all or any part of the cost of improving, repairing, maintaining or operating offstreet parking facilities and of acquiring and improving offstreet parking facilities;
(11) The doing of all acts and things necessary or convenient for the accomplishment of the purpose of sections 19-3301 to 19-3326. The enumeration of specific authority in sections 19-3301 to 19-3326 does not limit in any way the general authority granted by sections 19-3301 to 19-3326.
- Laws 1967, c. 60, § 3, p. 198;
- R.S.Supp.,1967, § 16-814;
- Laws 1969, c. 88, § 3, p. 438;
- Laws 1972, LB 1430, § 1.